Nursing appointments are now being offered in the building. If you have a face to face appointment booked at the practice, please look at the following information carefully.
All appointments with a doctor will be by phone call initially. There will be no ‘walk-in’ appointments available to book on the day.
Please continue to use the dispensary hatch/window in the same way – do not enter the building if you are coming to the dispensary.
If you have been given an appointment, we request that you protect yourself, our vulnerable patients, and our staff as follows:
- Please wear a face covering such as a mask.
- Please come on your own, or if that’s not possible, with just your main carer.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, not before.
- If you have suffered from any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days, do not come to the practice. Likewise, if any members of your household have had symptoms in the last 14 days.
- We recommend you use the toilet at home and wash your hands before coming to the practice.
- Please use the hand gel that is provided for you on the way in, without fail.
- Remember to maintain social distancing in the waiting room.
- Finally, for everyone’s safety, please remember that you are only to enter the building if you have an appointment booked. No appointment = No entry.
Thank you for reading these instructions and understanding our ongoing need for caution, whilst maintaining the highest standards of care for our patients.
For further information, please see our video on important information for patients attending an appointment.